Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Be Still


Hi there.


i thought this post could be all about my favorite photographs that i have taken of people.


these photo's hail from 2007 and 2010.


i must say that film is most definitely my home boy and i have selected 6 images that best represent my favorite features of film. each pair of images was shot on 3 different cameras and types of film and each pair has their own memories and feelings attached.


ill be blogging more in future about my camera collection and my different experiences of different camera's so maybe, just maybe, if you are thinking about buying a new camera you might just follow my advice.


lets jump right in.




these 2 images were taken on my Lomography Diana. i really like the thought of lomography and a lot of their camera's are actually really good, i own enough to know. these images were shot on medium format black and white ilford 400. they were taken in Febuary 2010.





these 2 images were taken on a Yunon yn 600, a pretty nice little plastic fixed lens camera, with a Diana flash attached. i really like how the colour temperature differs as the roll of film progresses, gotta love plastic cams! they were shot during May 2010 on 35mm Fuji Superia 200 with the sprocket holes scanned.




Finally these two images were taken in December of 2007 and are still two of my favorite photo's i have ever taken. this is for 2 reasons, i had just gotten into photography and i think these two photo's made me realize that maybe i could be a photographer and the fact that they depict that time so well. they were taken on my Pentax K100 using 35mm fuji superia 200.









No comments:

Post a Comment